Dutch Rose Media has worked with interns and graduates from Fontys Hogeschool, Avans Hogeschool, Hogeschool Zuyd, HAS Hogeschool, Sint Lucas on media design, communication, mobile development, software development, lifestyle studies and game design.
Examples of internships:
- Create a Smart Manual application for a machine which shows both educational and consumer information
- Create a minimum of 2 AR walks in 2 different (European) cities and describe a process to develop and test AR walks without having to be at the exact location
- Create a location-based game with children as target audience using Wikitude as technology platform
- Research the User Experience of augmented reality and implement your outcomes into a working concept for one of our clients
- Research the use of augmented reality for museums and create a working concept app showing different options
- Research concepts using augmented reality for storytelling in lifestyle and leisure
For the upcoming period, we’re already full! New interns are welcome, starting September 2018.
We are an accredited work placement company for Gamedeveloper internships and Mediadesigner internships.
We are looking for a Backend/Frontend developer for our 3D Content Management System. You need to understand augmented reality and content management concepts, have experience with Unity, Ruby on Rails and AWS. But most of all you need to enjoy taking up challenges with the motto “I have never done this before, so I think I can do it”.
Please send your resume and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button below.